Get the most out of your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, and discover the hidden features you never even realised were there.
(This book is designed to be viewed on a device with a large display, such as an iPad or Mac. If you would like to read on a device with a small screen, such as an iPhone, you may prefer to download 'iPhone Secrets', also available on the iBooks Store, instead.)
iPhone and iPad Secrets explores the amazing built-in features that you are unlikely to find without being shown. These 'secret' features enable you to do more with your device, get things done more efficiently, and have more fun!
Discover how to:
• Take photos at the same time as recording video
• Navigate 3D photo realistic models of major cities around the world
• Personalise Siri to call you by name
• Switch between apps quickly and easily
• Improve the photographs you've taken, and take better photos in the future
• Use turn by turn navigation without draining your battery quickly
• Charge your devices more quickly
• Have music play as you wake up or go to sleep
• Use apps more efficiently and get things done faster
• Stop your device from bothering you while you're trying to sleep
• Effortlessly keep friends and family updated with your latest photos
• Manage notifications easily
• Stop companies from tracking what you do online
• Have your device read webpages to you aloud
• Make your battery last longer
• Do more with your camera
• Type with your voice
• Share App Store, iTunes and iBooks Store purchases with your family
• Use apps while in a call
• And much more, all with the built-in software on your device.
This book is designed to be as simple as possible to follow, but also enjoyable to read. Through the use of interactive elements, you can choose how much depth you would like to read into on each subject.
Fully up to date for devices running iOS 9 (including features from iOS 9.3), you'll find yourself quickly getting more from your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch than ever before!
(This user guide contains tips for all devices that can run iOS 9. Not all devices support all tips, but where this is the case, it is indicated in the book.)